Friday 20 June 2014

Five on Friday


Hello Everyone,


It's time for me to get back the link-up Five on Friday (hosted by AprilDarciChristina and Natasha, go check them out, they're really great). I thought I would share with you some of the new pictures that I will be using to head up my post series, so you know what you will be reading.

1.

This is what you should see on a Monday, along with another image with a motivational quote on it to help you through the week. If you read on, there will also be a Challenge of the Week, a way of getting myself, and you perhaps to look at the world a little differently. 

2. 
This is the series that will describe all my travels, including my exchange year in the University of New Mexico. Photos, stories and reviews will hopefully become part of this series, as I discover the perils and delights of travelling. 

3.

The Weekly Update will keep you up-to-date with all my news and events throughout the week. I will try to post this every week, but if my week has been particularly boring, I won't bother with it. One change with my weekly update is going to be the day I post it on. I used to post this on a Wednesday, but I have now decided to post this on a Sunday instead. 

4. 

YouTube Playlist of the Week is one series that I love. I am often looking for new songs, or videos to watch on YouTube, and playlists are the best way to do this. I can just put it on in the background while I do other things. So depending on what I have been listening to, I will choose a playlist that best suits the theme. 

5. 
This is my new blog series. I will try to post every two weeks with a chapter of a book that I have been attempting to write. This is my first attempt at something like this, so please let me know what you think, and what I can improve on. This is by no means exclusive to just the one story, and if it is enjoyed, I may try some other shorter stories throughout the week. But I will need to see how I do with just this one. 

Gracexxx


No comments:

Post a Comment