Wednesday 25 February 2015

Liebster Award



Hello Everyone, 


I have been nominated by the lovely Seat 31d for the Liebster Award. Thank you for that. For people who don't know what this is, it is for new bloggers who don't have many followers to help them gain recognition. I have a list of questions set by Seat 31d to answer, and then I will nominate other bloggers, and set my own questions for them to answer. The bloggers I nominate can answer my questions and set 10-15 questions for the 5-10 bloggers they nominate too. 

1. Would you rather be able to Instagram but never Tweet or Tweet but never Instagram? 
I think I would rather Instagram but never tweet. I love my selfies too much. And with my exchange year, I want to be able to share my pictures of what I'm doing. 

2. Where do you want to be in five years time? 
Wow, this is going to be a deep one. I would love to be working in a magazine, or perhaps a newspaper. However, if life shows me a different path, I'm not going to deny it. I would want to still be blogging, perhaps with this blog, or another version of this blog (more on this later this week). 

3. What's the most recent book that you've read?
I just finished the end of a series called Girl in a Box, with its 10th book titled Limitless.I really enjoyed it. It has a pretty cool anti-heroine, who has all the smarts, although she doesn't know it.

4. If you were given one million pounds tomorrow, what would you spend it on?
Honestly, just because it has been on my mind so much, I would probably buy a 2 bed flat in Aberdeen for next year. And the rest of it I would save (oh, such a risk taker aren't I?). Apart from buying as many books as I want from Waterstones of course. 

5. What would your perfect day consist of?
Today, it would include a day where I have no work to do. Aside from that I don't really mind. Spending time with everyone I love would have to on that list too. And good food. And a book. Okay, I do mind a little. 

6. What is your favourite blog post that you have written?

My favourite blog post that I have written would have to be my post on Sex. It was such an interesting way to go, and a completely kind of post. I have always enjoyed writing about probing subjects that touch people emotionally in some way, and it was back to that sort of thing. 

7. What is your favourite post that you have read on someone else's blog? 

I read so many posts from different bloggers, my one favourite post is hard to decide. I really enjoyed this recent post by Olivia Cheryl, and this one about wearing make-up by Zoe London, and another about blogging itself by Jennypurr. These perhaps would be my favourites, but its so difficult when you are reading daily updates. 

8. What is the biggest life lesson you have learned and who was it from?

The biggest life lesson I have learned was the harder I work, the luckier I get. A lot of what I have done could be put down to luck, but I believe it is how I work, and being myself that clinches it. If I am asked to do something, I will do it with maturity and hard work. This was put to me in many different forms throughout my life from my Mum, Dad and others. However, it was especially put to me by my Uncle Dave in exactly those words. 

9. If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, which one would you pick? 

I think it would have to be Hercules. One story that I remember from being small is getting Hercules on video out of the library (yes, that wasn't so long ago), and I had it out for the week. Apparently I watched about 10 times in the row, taking it out immediately and rewinding it. That's good enough grounds to only watch one movie for the rest of my life I think. 

10. What's your most memorable experience of 2015 so far?
My most memorable experience of 2015 so far has to be climbing up a tree on Valentine's Day. It was for photos on my blog, and I thought it was a good idea, but I got stuck up the tree. I had to get some help getting down, but it still makes me smile anyway. 

11. What fear would you most like to conquer?

My fear of needles. I would like to give blood one day (if I ever meet the requirements of the NHS), and a fear of needles stands in the way of that. This irrational fear that is completely in my head caused me a lot of problems, and I need to get over it. 

I would like to nominate 

1. Olivia Cheryl from OlivaCheryl
2. Taylor from Repressing the Crazy
3. Emer from Emer O'Toole
4. Katrin Albert from Katrin Albert
5. BexOoo from The Vegetarian Option

My questions to them are:

1. What TV show are you watching on Netflix at the moment?
2. Coffee or Tea? 
3. If you were stuck on a desert island, what three items would you take with you and why?
4. What beauty item can you not live without?
5. How did you start your blog, what was the inspiration?
6. What did you imagine yourself to be doing right now 5 years ago?
7. Describe the best day you've ever had. 
8. Where in the world would you most like to travel to and why?
9. What would be your superpower? 
10. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
11. What is your greatest achievement to date?
12. What were your dreams when you were small, and how have they changed as you got older?


Comment below with links to your answers, I'd love to read them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment