Friday 3 April 2015

A to Z Challenge: Oh I do like to be beside the C-side....


Hello Everyone, 


Its time to consider C, and where I am going today for the A to Z Challenge. And the dial lands on... China. 

Now, a lot of places I want to visit are based on the fact that I know someone from there, or someone I know visited it and recommended it. This time it is the latter, and surprise surprise, it was my Dad. He goes to China for his work, and every time he comes back with all these stories about the things he did and saw, and I want to do and see these things too. 

China made it onto my list because it is a completely different culture from anything else in the world. There are so many sights to see: the Great Wall of China, the Terracotta Army, the Palaces, and of course baby pandas. Cuteness personified. All the authentic Chinese food sounds lovely too. I might just go on a ride down the Li River too. There are so many things to do, a backpacking student would be in absolute heaven, and they don't even need to leave that one country.


No comments:

Post a Comment