This week's playlist is one I listen to when I want to relax, or when I want to practice some ballet exercises. It has been written by Richard Maddock, and the link to it is here.
- Plies 3/4 from Ballet Studio Inspirations Volume Two
- Dance A Story All In A Day's Work 4/4 (Music for Movement and Imaginations)
- Walks on Demi-Pointe 2/4
- Summer In Bloom
- 1st Allegro 6/8 from Ballet Studio Inspirations Volume Two
- 1st Adage from Ballet Studio Inspirations Volume Two CD
- Run Like The Wind Music for Movement and Imaginations
- Dance A Story (Day at the Circus) Music for Movement and Imaginations CD
- 1st Adage
- Battements Tendu Ballet Studio Inspirations Volume Three
- Love's Reflections
- A Winter Morning
- WHO CHASES WHO? Doris and Lily 2011
- WWF Puppy versus Kitty
These tracks are all lovely, perfect for someone who wants to relax, or some slightly faster tunes for those who want to do a little ballet workout. They also could be used to plan a ballet class round, if you so wish.