Monday 6 April 2015

A to Z Challenge: E


Hello Everyone, 


Although it perhaps wouldn't be the best place to go to right at the moment, somewhere I always want to try and make it to is Egypt. 

The pyramids, the Sphinx and learning about one of the greatest and oldest cultures in the world is a fascinating venture. I know a little from reading in books, but to actually see where this history took place would be amazing. Learning through seeing would mean that you would absorb so much more than simply seeing it on the page. Passing by the Red Sea and the River Nile would also be pretty cool, and I would love to ride a camel. 

My parents also went on a trip to Egypt, before they had me. They look so young and carefree, and I want to experience that, and to go somewhere that they went would mean a lot to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment