Thursday 5 February 2015

My Daily Routine

Hello Everyone, 


I love beauty, and beauty tips and recommendations of beauty products. The only time I cannot leave a shop without purchasing something almost all of the time is when it sells beauty products. So I am going to go through my make-up collection (condensed make-up collection, I may add), and use each item at least once in a post, either reviewing them or using them in a make-up tip.

I have a lot of 'everyday' products that I use, depending on time restraints, my having a 'good skin day', or what I 'look' I am aiming for that day. The ones in this post are some that I keep going back to again and again.


This was a new product that I picked up on a whim, and I love it. It removes my makeup incredibly easily and without any harsh dragging on my delicate eye area. My mascara and eyeliner seems to melt off my eyes without my realising it. I was worried that it would make my skin break out after I used it, but it does not seem to block my pores. 


I am really careful about what I use on my skin, as I don't want to use too many harsh chemicals on my skin, stripping it of its natural oils, causing more breakouts as my skin works to replenish it ten fold and clogging up my pores. Simple is very good, and doesn't cause my skin to flare up incessantly. I love this cleanser particularly because although it doesn't get rid of blackheads, it does leave my skin feeling refreshed and it does not get as oily throughout the day as it normally does.


I love this moisturiser. It manages to both moisturise my skin, and keep shine off my face all day. All I have is a nice dewy glow to my face, not oily. The fact that it works with my cleanser is a bonus as well. 

This was another impulse buy. I had been constantly reading about the foundation that goes with this concealer and it was on offer, so I tried out a tester. It matched perfectly with my skin, so I bought some. It completely covers any under-eye discolouration that I have, and makes my eye area much brighter and much more awake. And of course, you can't even tell that I'm wearing it. 

I've just started filling in my eyebrows, and this is the only light brown powder that matches my eyebrow colour. It is a darker brown than I would normally use, but when on, it is much lighter than in the palette. It makes my eyebrows much less sparse looking, and while I am growing them out, it creates an even shape and colour. 

This is a quick fix for my already ruddy cheeks, creating some depth and definition in the apples of my cheeks. The slight shimmer also brings out a glow in the apples, along with a highlight. 

Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in Black and White
Maybelline ExpertWear Eyebrow Pencil in Blonde
My pencil eyeliners are staples. I use the white one on my lower waterline to create a wide eye look, the black to outline my lower lash line, and the pale brown if I am in a rush with my eyebrows. The pencil gives my eye brows structure and definition quickly. 

No. 7 Stay Precise Felt Tip Eyeliner in Black/Brown
This felt tip eyeliner is a life saver, creating winged lines in a flash. It also can get right into my lash line drawing a thin line to create a natural boost for my eyelashes, making them seem fuller and darker, and defining my eyes. 

Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette
The Naked Palette is something that I just love. I feel incredibly chic when I wear it, as I have never really been that good with nudes, but this palette makes it easy. The colour pay-off is very good, with it staying on my eyes all day. The bronze undertone to all the shades really makes my blue eyes pop, and there are enough shades to create a multitude of looks. 

No. 7 Exceptional Definition Mascara in Black
This mascara is a life saver. It creates fuller, longer looking lashes with a natural looking curl. It does everything I want in a mascara, with no clumping. If I am in a rush in the mornings, all I do is apply this, and I'm good to go. 

What are your 'go to' products in the morning? 









No comments:

Post a Comment