Saturday 13 September 2014

Writer's Block

Hello Everyone,

This week has been really productive for me, mostly for school work. Clearly not for my blogging as I am writing about having a productive week. I apologise for that, I have some really great posts in progress, I just need to try and write them. However, at the moment I am having a bit of a problem. I have writer's block. No matter when I sit down to write something, no matter what the subject is, I have a bit of trouble managing to put words on a page. I want to write more about my time in America, but I don't want to bore you with all the details of my day to day life. And a lot of it is boring, I kid you not. It is me going to class, and having meals, and doing homework, and all the other boring things like that. So inspiration is hard to come by. I have a few things planned in the next week or so, but apart from that, I am being a bit boring. The only problem with having lots of homework and reading to do is that by the time I sit down to blog or write, it's the last thing I want to do. So I am sorry guys.

Somethings that happened this week:

I went to my second American football game. I enjoyed it slightly more than the first one, as I had some idea about what was going on, but it was really cold (which is like normal for Scotland), so that distracted me a lot. I was wearing short dungarees and a tank top with converse, and it was cold!

I signed up to do some volunteering with GEO (Global Education Office) in UNM. This is essentially where I make presentations and talk to people about studying abroad, and why they should go. If I do 10 hours by the end of the semester, I get a certificate.

I went to a new exercise class, and it just about kills me. So of course I love it. The teacher is amazing, and she really pushes us to get better. It is called a core class, but it combines aerobic exercises with core strengthening. So the next day (and the day after that) you hurt. A lot. It is similar to circuits, but more dance-y. There are some cool songs and things. I love it.

That's pretty much it.

No comments:

Post a Comment