Wednesday 3 September 2014

Letters From America: Labour Day Weekend Part 2

Hello Everyone, 

For the second part of my first Labour Day Weekend, I attended my first ever American Football game. Well, I can say that I was underwhelmed. I am not naturally a sporty person, I don't really follow football back home, so it would have taken a lot to convince me to really get into it. However, I can safely say that I would rather go to a Scottish football game than revisit that game. I don't really know the rules, so I didn't really have any idea what was going on, but from what I could see it was a lot of waiting around. This may have just been this one game that I was at, as I don't have a frame of reference. I did sort of enjoy it when the ball was actually in play, it kept my attention then, but most of the time it wasn't. However, I did get some really nice snaps of the game and the stadium. It was a beautiful day and we were there when the sun went down so it was really pretty. 

Go Lobos! Hoooooowwwwl!!!
My first view of the Stadium
Look how close we could get!
The Cheerleaders!!!! They were really brilliant!
Apparently we have a really big team. I have no idea, do we? 
The marching band, they were also really good. 
The National Anthem
Look at the turnout, pretty good!
Some of the clear up, I'd hate to have to do that. 
The sunset. 
Like my warpaint? 
Just thought it was a nice shot
Sums up the night completely, although look at all the little players! They are all primary school kids at halftime getting a practice on the field! Cuuuuuuuute!

No comments:

Post a Comment